Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bicycle for Two

This morning as I was rummaging through the RT Lodge basement I came across the cutest retro bike ( you never know what you will find down there!).  I started looking for tandem bike prints, and I found all sorts of adorable items.  FUN! FUN! FUN!

1. Invite by Onereverie on Etsy  2. Michelle Mospens hand painted invitations
3. Print by Think About Rainbows on Etsy  4. Cake Topper by Fancy Flours 5. Invites by Light Hand on Etsy 6. Print by Onereverie on Etsy

I have to have these note cards-they would be great for thank you notes & even bridesmaid gifts! I love the navy and white! 
"The Famous Tandem" by letterpress on Etsy.

This custom made rubber stamp is perfect for making your own save the dates or you could even have it made with you & your hubby's new address!  



Rubber Stamp by BabyJewels on Etsy



-a.e.h.


No comments:

Post a Comment